Monday, May 7, 2012

Update 5/7/2012 (paranormal investigator)

This is just a weekly update about everything that has been going on with the ghost or paranormal presence as some of you have said. There has not really been a lot of changes in the past week just doors mostly that i can recognize right off without further investigation. I still have a lot of footage to go through from the past week and since nothing extremely noticeable has happened it makes it a lot harder to find good footage. If you are still not informed about the paranormal investigator that I have posted or thought I had posted on my channel, he decided that he did not want to take a look at it and thought that I would need better professional help. So if anyone would recommend a good paranormal investigator I would appreciate that. Also I enjoy all the advice about using baby powder to see what may come of it. I have thought about burning sage as many of you have said to do and I may try it, but on the other hand the spirit or being has caused no harm to me, okay besides the stove incident. Well anyways stay informed with my blog I will try to write daily updates on things that have changed or have been altered that I notice. 
Thank for supporting,
Joseph Chansuolme 

12 comments:

  1. Check this website for a list of paranormal investigators in the Alabama area (not sure how up to date this list is however):
    http://ghostinvestigator.tripod.com/helpforpeoplewithghostproblemsparahelp/id2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you may want to change the font that is used for the blog comments. It is kind of hard to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's another list that includes Alabama. This list looks like it may be more somewhat more up to date:
    http://www.spiritedenterprise.com/paranormalinvestigators.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thansk for the advice and I will look into it for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not contact Ghost hunters....they travel all over. Not to mention the best team out there. The only ones i would trust that is. Ghost adventure guys OUT!!! they envoke crap before their gig

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to come and investigate. I live in Tennessee. I've been able to see, hear, sense, and discern spirits and demons. It's not easy fur me but I do enjoy bring able to help others. You can find me on Facebook as Amy Michelle rigdon warden. I hope I can be if some help. If you would rather contact me via phone my number is 615-446-5982. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. best advice i can think of is what i do:i dont interact with what is obviously trying to get my attention-maybe that is where paraPSYCHOLOGY comes into play-but i just pretend i dont notice whats going on. I dont give them or it attention for what they do-i dont want things to escalate-they arent malicious in anyway-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one way but the problem is not all spirit are the same nor will they act the same....avoiding might diminish its activity slowly but what if it gets annoyed and starts to escalate and transforms it self from calm spirit to poltergeist ??

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was watching your video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EkxpKConPk&feature=g-vrec i noticed something which i wanted to share with you when the door to your washing room opens you can clearly see a orb floating in front of your camera
    to be more precises watch the video from 6:38 to 6:41 the orb flys from the top left of the screen to middle ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do not contact a t.v. show for help. Believe you me, I have worked in that field and most of what is done is faked and over-dramatized to get viewers. Either find investigators in your area, or do a cleansing of your house by YOU. Whatever religion you believe in (if you do) I would focus on getting yourself on track for what battle might commence... Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What happened to your stove? Do u want me to come cuddle u at nite? Lol ill try to keep u safe ;-)

    ReplyDelete