Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Reaction!

I have a ton of comments on youtube regarding how I first felt about this whole situation and what led me to believe that I was being haunted or experiencing as the say "Paranormal Activity". Well to start off I was kind pretty scared but at the same time interested. The fact that I knew for a long time that I was being "haunted" was actually a reality instead of just a mind trick. The first night I started filming was only because I thought maybe I was sleep walking. I mean if you wake up and find your comforter off your bed and in the tub of the master bathroom it kind of raises a concern to what may actually have happened. So that is the reason I began having suspension in the first place, but honestly this is not the first time this has happened to me over the years. It is a scary reoccurring that I have just kind of brushed off and paid no attention to over the years. It is hard for me to sleep at night sometimes depends how I feel at the moment. I never sleep with doors open in my room unless I am filming in my bedroom that night! I will tell you guys that story tomorrow probably? Got to save somethings for later. I do not want to tell all my experiences at once. So to sum everything up I do live in some fear of what is happening but I also have to cope with it for now and  try not to piss whatever supernatural being it is off!!! 
Thanks,
Joseph Chansuolme

10 comments:

  1. It's funny that you mention that your comforter ended up in the bathroom. When I was a little girl I was woken up in the middle of the night because I felt my comforter being pulled off of me. Why do they have to mess with us when we're asleep?! I hope that whatever is going on gets better for you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that creepy! I don't know why they mess with us at night when we are sleeping. thanks for your support! :)

      Delete
    2. that used to happen to me also when i was a kid, i remember the first time i was laying in bed in a very cold night i had a soft thick blanket and i woke up and my covers were at my waist so i pull them back up and closed my eyes to sleep when i feel it being pulled off slowly pulling it back up i thought nothing of it but then it happened again i i kinda got mad because it was freezing in my room so i yanked it back up hard and right away the blanket got yanked completely off of my body i was so scared i couldn't move

      Delete
  2. Would you prefer that it stopped completely?
    Albert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as its not being harmful I really have no problem with it being here! It would be nice for it stop though!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I guess there is no way to know if things might start getting worse at some point, or if this might even be causing problems sometimes that are not easy to connect directly back to it. Hopefully you can find someone before too long who knows how to help in this sort of situation.
    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had a haunted house when i was about 6-7 years old creepy stuff well one day when i was home with my big sis she was outside i heard foot steps up stairs so i said sissy sissy no one there i go outside and i saw my sis i was scared out of my mind tht day joseph i hope whtever is in your home i hope is goes away soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joseph I'm on my moms lap top so when I get to my computer I'll log on properly but I wanted to say I believe you I saw your videos on you tube and at first I thought it was going to be one of those screamers with the gross face or some guy in a sheet which while funny is annoying as all hell, so seeing legitimate activity is well really thrilling. The only thing I can really say having only read up to this point is be glad they don't harass you when your on the john, I had an experience yes in the rest room, doing restroomy things, where a toilet roll litterly lifted in a perfectly straight vertical line about a foot out of my trashcan, moved left about two feet horizontally and then dropped to the ground. I was stunned I mean what do you do? I told it what ever it was could haunt the whole rest of my apartment and be fine I didn't care but if it came into the bath room ever again especially while I was tending to business I'd have it exorcised so fast it would blast past hell and go even further down... never had another incident, in there anyway.

    I hope things settle down though looking at the blog entries it doesn't seem like it dose, I'll keep reading to catch up and offer advice when I'm done ok ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jibril I'm sorry it messed with u in the bathroom but your hilarious!! Lol

      Delete
  6. somebody died of suicide in that bath tub...

    ReplyDelete